How to adjust iOS 16 clock font settings, we will talk about this in this article. Various features have been added to the Apple phones used today with the iOS 16 update that came recently.
These features were appreciated by the users, but some of them had negative aspects for the user. After the New Update, the most interesting feature of its users was the clock font change.
If you are looking for the answer to the question of how to change the iOS 16 clock font, you are at the right place. In this article, we have discussed the iOS 16 clock font setting for you. The steps are complicated, but we have explained the simplest version in our article.
With this update, the Apple lock screen has been added to the home screen to make it more flashy instead of its ordinary design. It has various features.
Changing clock font with iOS 16 update
You have the possibility to change the font, color, or font housing files on the clock feature of your phone. Let’s take a closer look at these steps together.
1) First of all, when you are on your phone’s lock screen touch the screen. Note: You should not enter the home screen.
2) Swipe down on the screen that opens in the next step. located at the bottom customize Click .
3) In the section on the next screen, Date and time Click the menu.
4)Time on this page to the widget Click it and then the screen will appear where you can change the font color. Customize as you wish from this screen.
5) After completing the steps on this page, your page top right in the section Finished Click button .
Change clock font input language with iOS 16 update
This process will look like a different panel, but it will be enough to follow the same steps as above.
1) First on your phone’s lock screen touch the screen. Note: You should not enter the home screen.
2) In the next step, scroll down the screen that opens. located at the bottom customize Click .
3) In the section on the next screen, Date and time go to menu.
4) Clock on the screen that opens to the widget Click. Click on the globe icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
5) In the last step, on the screen Arabic Hindi, Arabic ve Devanagari choose their language.
This is how the clock font settings in iOS 16.
Our steps are complicated but quite simple. By following the steps above, you will have the opportunity to make changes in features such as time language with the iOS 16 update. We hope this article was useful for you.
iOS 16 Clock Font Settings text first appeared on TeknoDestek.