In this article TP-Link TL-WPA7517 We will explain the powerline setup process and how you can configure the wireless network settings.
TP-Link TL-WPA7517, Homeplug AV2 complies with the standard. Thanks to this technology it has 300 metreon a line length of up to 1000 MbpsProvides stable, high-speed data transfer rates up to
dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with technology 5GHz‘of 433Mbps ve 2.4GHz‘of 300Mbps It offers data transfer speeds. Thus, it provides the opportunity to broadcast, play games, send e-mails and browse quickly and uninterruptedly (over the internet) on your wireless devices throughout your home.
Offered with automatic Wi-Fi sync technology Wi-Fi Clone ve Wi-Fi Move features prevent you from dealing with extra connection processes. Wi-Fi Move Thanks to this, the wireless network changes in your modem are automatically applied to the devices in your powerline network. Wi-Fi Clone Thanks to its feature, you can easily copy your modem’s Wi-Fi settings to your powerline device.
Gigabit Ethernet With the port, you can provide reliable, high-speed wired connections for game consoles, smart TVs and NAS.
On the front of the device Power, Powerline, Ethernet ve Wireless It has LED lights. Powerline led light, another device powerline deviceIndicates whether it is connected or not.
When we look at the port and buttons on the device, there is 1 Ethernet port on the device. Also on the right side of the devices Opening and closing key, Pair/Reset key and Wi-Fi has a button.
TP-Link TL-WPA7517 Powerline Setup
Follow the steps below for the initial setup of the devices.
- The slightly smaller powerline adapter is a plug in your modem. LAN connect it to the port.
- Then plug this powerline device into an electrical outlet near the modem.
- Plug the other powerline device that you will use as a wired or wireless extender into an outlet next to the first powerline device.
- Then we need to pair (connect) these two devices with each other. First on the first powerline adapter Pair button 1-2 seconds and release. device Power light starts flashing.
- Later on 2 within minutes, on the other powerline device you will use as an extender. Pair button 1-2 seconds and release. Power light starts flashing. your powerline adapter Power LED When the light turns solid, pairing is complete.
- Place the second powerline device that you will use as an extender in a place where you have low or no Wi-Fi coverage in your home. Connect to your network using the SSID (network name) and password on the label on the top of the extender powerline adapter.
Follow the steps below to add a new extender powerline adapter to your existing powerline wireless network.
- First, plug the new extender powerline adapter into an electrical outlet near one of the extender powerline devices on your wireless network.
- on your current extender powerline device. Pair (Pair) button 1-2 second Press. Power The LED light starts flashing.
- In two minutes, on the new powerline extender Pair (Pair) button 1-2 seconds Press. Power The LED light starts flashing. Powerline extender Power Pairing is complete when the LED light is solid.
- After adding the new extender adapter to your powerline wireless network, place it in an area of your home where Wi-Fi reception is low.
- To connect to the internet, use the SSID (network name) and password found on the label on the top of the new powerline extender.
- If you cannot find the wireless network name of the new powerline extender in your Wi-Fi network list; this, Wi-Fi Move means the feature automatically copies the wireless settings.
- In this case, use the SSID and password of the existing powerline extender device to connect the new powerline extender device.
Configuration via Web Interface
The Powerline extender adapter has a web interface to configure all settings. The web management interface can be opened on any device with a web browser such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
- First, wirelessly connect a computer, tablet or mobile phone to the powerline extender.
- Then open a web browser and enter the address line to open the web interface. http://tplinkplc.net in summer.
- Create a password to login to the web management interface of the extender powerline device.
- We will do this process from the web management interface. tpPLC You can also do it with the app. app Google Play Store throw away App StoreYou can download from.
- Log in to the web interface with the password you created. Later on Hard (Status) Go to the page and Powerline Device List to open Powerline Network (Powerline Network) Click the icon.
- Later on, Add (Add – +) icon.
- The device you want to add (and connect to) Powerline Switchyour (Powerline Key) enter.
- Powerline Switch (Powerline Key), contains 16 characters formed as XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. It is written on the back of the Powerline device.
on your device Wi-Fi Clone feature, you can copy your modem’s wireless network settings to your powerline extender. Thus, you can use your modem’s wireless network name and password on powerline extenders to access the internet at home.
Before cloning, make sure your modem supports the same band as your powerline extender. By default on your Powerline extender both 2.4Ghz him the 5Ghz cloning is active. It is recommended to select this option for all wireless network broadcasts on your modem.
- For the cloning process, first plug your powerline extender into an outlet next to your modem.
- on your modem WPS key 1-2 seconds Press.
- Then, within two minutes, on the front panel of the powerline extender. Wi-Fi keyalready 1-2 seconds Press. Wi-Fi LED light starts flashing.
Wi-Fi LED light 3 seconds flashes quickly throughout. Then it starts to burn steadily. Now Wi-Fi Cloning process has been completed. You can connect to the Powerline extender with your modem’s Wi-Fi name and password and use your internet.
Wireless Network Settings
You can also change the wireless network name and password of your Powerline extender from the web management interface. For this, follow the steps below.
- First of all, click on the Advanced tab at the top of the web interface. From the menu list on the left on the page that opens, respectively Wireless → Wireless Settings Click on the menus.
- On the page that opens, the 2.4Ghz menu is selected in the upper right corner. On this page, you can update your powerline extender’s wireless network name, secure type, encryption type and wireless network password. After making the necessary arrangements according to your preference, at the bottom of the page SAVE (SAVE) Click the button.
That is all! Now you can connect to your powerline extender with your new wireless network information and use your internet.
In this article TP-Link TL-WPA7517 We explained the powerline setup process and how you can make wireless network settings.
For videos with technical support and solutions on the latest technology topics Teknodestek YouTube You can also follow our channel.
Also, in the comments section, you can let us know what content you would like to see on our website. You can specify which technical topics you search more in search engines. Thus, you can contribute to making the content of our site more relevant and rich.
If you like the content we have prepared, you can make these content reach more people. For this, you can share our articles on your social media accounts. And so you can help more people benefit from these content.
TP-Link TL-WPA7517 Powerline Setup article first appeared on TeknoDestek.