How to see devices connected to wifi.
The use of the WiFi network is now common in the sense that every smartphone user can easily create their private wireless network and connect to other devices. But the speed at which others Hacks outside the WiFi network using Android, WiFi breaks or password using the iPhone or iPad is getting out of hand. He is a great criminal activity in some countries, while other countries consider anything. To learn how to easily track and trace any device connected to your WiFi network.
See also: How To Boost Wifi Signal on Android.
In this tutorials, I will guide you through the process of how to easily follow or find the devices connected to your WiFi network.
How to check how many devices are connected to wifi:
- First, download the Wireless Network watcher software on your computer.
- After that, connect to the Wi-Fi network you want to search for connected devices.
- Once you are connected to the WiFi network, perhaps that of your smartphone or any other device. Then run the wireless network without Watch tool.
- Now from the tool, click on the “Start scanning” and wait a moment.
- The tool start scanning process, and provide you the list of devices connected to your WiFi network next to the device name, IP address, MAC address and other information about the device. With this, the device is monitored, and you can easily find the owner.
- 10+ Tips for Improving Your Broadband Connection Speed
- How To Connect Your PC To Wifi Network
- How Should You Manage Cloud Computing Security
- How To Hack WiFi Using Android Phone.
Here on monitoring devices connected to your WiFi network. If you have any questions regarding this guide, feel free to let me know via the comments section and I will not hesitate to give you an answer or an estimate.