What is CloudFlare In our article, for those who care about speed and security on their website, CloudFlare system and WordPress CloudFlare setupwe are telling.
We will try to answer all your questions about CloudFlare in our article.
- 1 What is CloudFlare, what does it do?
- 2 How to use CloudFlare?
- 3 How to register with CloudFlare?
- 4 CloudFlare package prices
- 5 How to install CloudFlare WordPress?
- 6 Frequently asked questions about CloudFlare
What is CloudFlare, what does it do?
Cloudflareis a free CDN and security service that protects against threats like identity theft and DDOS attacks, founded in 2009 by Matthew Prince, Lee Holloway, and Michelle Zatlyn.
CDN (Content Delivery Network) (Turkish: Content Delivery Network) is a server network system that directs users who want to access a website to servers located geographically closest to them and enables them to receive service through these servers.
Cloudflare is an application used to ensure the security of web pages and site speeds with stable and high performance. It has services such as CDN, DDoS attack protection, Free Domain Name Server (DNS) services.
Cloudflare Websites that use services like these are in a better position in terms of security and offer a better browsing experience to their users.
How to use CloudFlare?
In order to benefit from CloudFlare services, it is enough to register in the system and choose the product you will use. After you choose the service you prefer for your site, CloudFlare offers you DNSYou need to replace ‘s with your site’s domain DNS. Once you complete this process, your site is under protection and your preferred services are activated immediately.
How to register with CloudFlare?
To register with CloudFlare;
- Type the e-mail address you want to use and your password. Create Account Click the button.
- You will set up Cloudflare Domain write your address.
- From the package options Free Plan by choosing Confirm Plan Click the button.
- In this step, it will create a structure according to itself by querying the DNS settings in which your domain name is active.
- As the last step of Cloudflare installation, you need to use the name server addresses that it has created specifically for you.
You need to update the name server addresses of your domain name with the name server addresses determined specifically for you.
Replace your domain nameservers with CloudFlare nameservers by logging into your domain provider’s control panel.
CloudFlare package prices
Cloudflare comes with 4 different package options.
- Cloudflare Free Plan (Cloudflare Free Plan)
- Cloudflare Professional Package (Cloudflare Pro Plan)
- Cloudflare Business Plan (Cloudflare Business Plan)
- Cloudflare Enterprise Plan (Cloudflare Enterprise Plan)
Cloudflare Free Plan (Cloudflare Free Plan)
Cloudflare Free Plan, Completely free is an option. This plan offers a high level of system performance and the use of SSL certificates is also available. This pack is ideal for people with non-business critical personal or hobby projects.
Cloudflare Professional Package (Cloudflare Pro Plan)
Cloudflare Pro Plan‘gives automatic SSL support, instant site analysis application, firewall application.
Cloudflare for professionals is ideal for those who want to protect and speed up their professional website or blog.
Cloudflare Pro Plan price $20 per month.
Cloudflare Business Plan (Cloudflare Business Plan)
Cloudflare Business PlanIt ensures the high performance of the web page. It also protects it against DDoS attacks.
Cloudflare’s PCI compliant Business plan is ideal for small businesses operating online. This package includes a 100% uptime SLA and advanced security features and gives you priority customer support.
Cloudflare Business Plan price $200 per month
Cloudflare Enterprise Plan (Cloudflare Enterprise Plan)
Cloudflare’s Enterprise plan is for business-critical applications that form the foundation of your business. Whether your business is small or large, Cloudflare’s Enterprise plan gives you advanced security, performance and reliability features.
Cloudflare Enterprise Plan fiyatı bidding procedure.
How to install CloudFlare WordPress?
Cloudflare WordPress is pretty easy to install.
- Cloudflare plugin for WordPress https://tr.wordpress.org/plugins/cloudflare/ Download and install it on your site.
- After the installation is complete WordPress Additions go to and CloudFlare find the plugin Settings Click on.
- The CloudFlare login page will appear and you will need to enter your email address and API key. Get your API Key from here Click the button and API Key Get the API key under section.
- Once you have your API key, enter the email address and API key on your WordPress website and SAVE API Credentials Press the key.
- CloudFlare After the settings are transferred to your page Apply Default Settings in the part Apply Click the button. Default for WordPress websites CloudFlare you can use settings.
- Automatic Cache in the part Apply Activate Automatic Cache by clicking the button.
That’s it for CloudFlare WordPress plugin installation and settings.
Cloudflare DNS app It is the best and free solution for those looking for VPN service. Cloudflare 126.96.36.199 What is DNS, How to use We describe it in our article here.
What is CloudFlare Our article is over.
Frequently asked questions about CloudFlare
When was CloudFlare founded?
Cloudflare was founded in 2009 by Matthew Prince, Lee Holloway and Michelle Zatlyn.
Is Cloudflare safe?
Websites that use services like Cloudflare are better placed in terms of security and offer a better browsing experience to their users.
Is Cloudflare paid?
Cloudflare service has a free plan called Free.
What is Cloudflare Free?
Cloudflare Free Plan is a Totally free option. This plan offers a high level of system performance and the use of SSL certificates is also available. This pack is ideal for people with non-business critical personal or hobby projects.
What is Cloudflare Pro?
Cloudflare Pro Plan has options such as automatic SSL support, instant site analysis application, firewall application. Cloudflare Pro Plan price is $ 20 per month.
What is Cloudflare Business?
Cloudflare Business Plan ensures high performance of the website. It also protects it against DDoS attacks. Cloudflare Business Plan costs $200 per month
Cloudflare Enterprise nedir?
Cloudflare’s Enterprise plan is for business-critical applications that form the foundation of your business. Whether your business is small or large, Cloudflare’s Enterprise plan gives you advanced security, performance and reliability features. Cloudflare Enterprise Plan price is determined by bidding method.
Last Updated: September 29, 2021