Happy New Year Wishes Images, Messages, Quotes To share with your loved ones on New Year’s Day.
Here you can find the best collections of Happy New Year wishes, Messages, Quotes and WhatsApp status. Wish your friends and family all the best for new year with a selection that includes short wishes, Christian quotes, inspiring and motivational quotes, and more! To inspire you for a great year ahead, we share few beautiful wishes, messages and quotes for new year.
Inspiring and motivational Happy New Year quotes, WhatsApp status and menssages to encourage you to embrace the opportunities that a new year brings:
1. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. ~ Danny Kaye
2. Another fresh new year is here Another year to live! To banish worry, doubt, and fear, To love and laugh and give! ~ William Arthur Ward
3. The New Year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. ~ Melody Beattie
4. May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful. And don’t forget to make some art – write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself. ~ Neil Gaiman
5. It doesn’t matter where you came from, all that matters is where you are going. ~ Brian Tracy
6.Tomorrow is a new day. Begin it well and serenely, with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce
8. Let all the failures of your past year be your best guide in the New Year. ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
9. Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every New Year find you a better person. ~ Benjamin Franklin
10. Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. ~ Robert Breault
11. One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. ~ John Burroughs
12. Making New Year resolutions is one thing. Remaining resolute and seeing them through is quite another. ~ Alex Morritt
Funny Happy New Year Quotes
Funny Happy New Year quotes about New Year’s Eve, including funny quotes about setting New Year’s resolutions.
13. Before I get drunk, dance on the bar, lose my phone, get naked and get arrested, let me wish you a Happy New Year!
14. Happy New Year! Let’s eat, drink, and be merry – for tomorrow we diet!
15. I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
16. The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to. ~ P.J. O’Rourke
17. Let us have wine and women,
Mirth and laughter,
Sermons and soda-water
the day after.
~ Lord Byron
18. May all of your troubles last as long as my New Years resolutions! Happy New Year!
19. May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall! ~ Aleister Crowley
20. Happy New Year! I don’t know about you, but my New Year’s resolution is to stop feeling guilty about not keeping last year’s resolution.
21. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results means you’re either insane or are making a New Year’s resolution.
22. My New Year’s resolution was going to be to quit all my bad habits, but then it occurred to me – no one likes a quitter.
23. A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year… and out the other!
24. My New Year’s resolution is to stop feeling guilty about not keeping last year’s resolution.
25. May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions. ~ Joey Adams
26. Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. ~ Mark Twain
27. Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since. ~ Dave Beard
Happy New Year’s Eve Quotes
28. As the sun sets on another year, I wish you great company and good cheer.
29. Live it up on New Year’s Eve – you’ve got the whole year to live it down!
30. An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~ Bill Vaughn
31. Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to. ~ Bill Vaughan
Tonight’s December thirty-first,
Something is about to burst…
Hark, it’s midnight, children dear.
Duck! Here comes another year!
~ Ogden Nash
Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
34. Ah, New Year’s Eve. The evening of little miracles. Take away the dazzling fireworks, the celebrations, the drinking and the countdowns and what you are left with is hope. Small human hope. The hope of better days, of fresh starts, and perhaps, if you are very lucky, a kiss. ~ Beau Taplin
Christian New Year Quotes
Religious Happy New Year wishes and quotes to inspire and encourage Christian friends and family.
35. May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. ~ Psalm 20:4
36. In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. ~ Proverbs 16:9
37. Wishing you a blessed New Year! When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
38. I am the new year. I am an unspoiled page in your book of time. I am your opportunity to renew your allegiance to Him who said: Behold, I make all things new.
Glory to God in highest Heaven,
Who unto man His Son hath given;
While angels sing with tender mirth,
A glad New Year to all the earth.
~ Martin Luther
40. Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Everything is beautiful. ~ Prince
41. Wishing you a blessed and prosperous New Year!
These happy new year quotes are beautiful Irish blessings that you can share with friends and family to wish them many blessings for the coming year.
May joy and peace surround you,
contentment latch your door,
and happiness be with you now
and bless you evermore!
~ Irish blessing
May there always be work for your hands to do;
May your purse always hold a coin or two;
May the sun always shine on your windowpane;
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;
May the hand of a friend always be near you;
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
~ Irish blessing
May the road rise
to meet you,
May the wind
be ever at your back.
May the sun shine warm
upon your face,
and the rains fall
soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
may God hold you in the
palm of His hand.
~ Irish Blessing
Happy New Year Wishes
45. Out with the old, in with the new! Wishing you a wonderful New Year.
46. May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing you a joyous New Year!
47. Give wings to your dreams and let them come true.
48. Life is short – dream big and make the most of New Year!
49. Wishing you a Happy New Year and blessed year ahead. May God’s light guide your way.
50. Out with the old, in with the new! Sending Happy New Year best wishes to you!
51. Happy New Year! May your troubles be less, and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door!
52. Happy New Year! Although we may be far apart, you are always in my heart.
53. Happy New Year! Let’s toast to yesterday’s achievements and tomorrow’s bright future.
54. Happy New Year! May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.
12 months of success,
52 weeks of laughter,
365 days of fun,
8760 hours of joy,
525600 minutes of good luck and
31536000 seconds of happiness.
Happy New Year!
56. Sing and dance and make good cheer. Let’s make it last throughout the year!
Here’s to the bright New Year,
And a fond farewell to the old;
Here’s to the
things that are
yet to come,
And to the memories that
Happy New Year quotes to encourage friends and family who want to create change in their lives this coming year.
58. Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one!
59. Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. ~ Nido Qubein
60. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. ~ Oprah Winfrey
61. A new year. A fresh, clean start! It’s like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on! A day full of possibilities! ~ Bill Watterson
62. Don’t ever feel like your best days are behind you. Reinvention is the purest form of hope. Make today your best yet! ~ Phil Wohl
63. It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy. ~ Jane Fonda
64. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. ~ Rumi
65. It’s a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you’re ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. ~ Hugh Laurie
66. New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours. ~ Alex Morrit
67. It is time to forget the past and celebrate a new start. Happy New Year!
Free Download Wallpapers of Happy New Year Wishes Images, Messages, Quotes