How to Clone HDD to SSD without Reinstalling Windows Again
Migrating your data on SDD is a confusing and difficult task until and unless you are aware of how to move forward. Traditionally, people try to copy their windows and files and folders on the Solid State Disk rather than upgrade the player. This traditional method makes bored, and they end up with either serious problems or they just stop doing it.
Generally, in this process of cloning, all files such as music, games, movies and photos may not be paid on the Solid State Disk. Fortunately, with the use of cloning software, it has become much easier to clone HDD to SSD. You can instantly copy files without any difficulty. For this you need to do three things.
What are three things you need to do:
- Save all necessary files and folders and then delete them. It will install small enough windows to adjust Solid State disk.
- Now clone your existing drive on the disk Solid State and completely format your current drive. It moves all your user files on the original hard drive and restores all your user files from the backup image. The data migration process is quite fast, and get your documents within a few minutes.
- Get a perfect cloning software to clone the Solid State disk without installing new windows.
8 steps on how to use the software for Clone HDD to SSD
Almost everyone is angry reinstall windows when windows are damaged or because of other reasons. Many people also irritated to massive backups as backup windows 10 along with many documents on their USB.
First, go to My Computer and check the size of your drive C :. If it matches your SSD, all is well and good. Otherwise you will have to delete some files to make room for it. One way to narrow your C: drive size is to move the user folders to another drive.
Regardless, if you’re new to these things. But if you have the right guide to using software, and you have the perfect cloning software, the use of this software becomes easy. So what you have to do is follow the step-by HDD cloning step towards a Solid State Disk and relax with the fear of you losing valuable data.
How to Clone HDD to SSD:
- First, go to My Computer and check the size of your drive C :. If it matches your SSD, all is well and good. Otherwise you will have to delete some files to make room for it. One way to narrow your C: drive size is to move the user folders to another drive.
- We recommend that you use the software “EaseUs Todo Backup“. Once you have downloaded to your PC, launch it.
- Here, you will find many tabs. As cloning, click on “Clone”.
- Now a new window will appear in the software. Select the source drive you want to clone.
- Now click “Next.”
- Now in the new window you have to choose the drive where you want to clone. Now check out sector by sector clone. This clone all sectors of the source disk to target disk.
- You can preview the disk layout optional advance.
- Now click “Continue” to begin cloning.
By following this “How to Clone HDD to SSD “, you will surely get rid of the pain of reinstalling windows or saving documents. Now you can easily clone your hard drive to a solid state disk without wasting your valuable time.
Source: todo-backup.com’s post
- How to Convert PDF Files to Word Format (.doc, docx) free
- How to Fix ‘DNS Probe Finished No Internet’ Error
Tags: clone hdd to ssd windows 7, clone hdd to ssd windows 8, how to clone hdd to ssd windows 10, clone hdd to ssd software, clone hdd to ssd laptop.