When used correctly Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories) feature is a great tool for interacting and building connections with your followers. Here are the best to help you stand out and stand out Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories) tips.
Storiescurated by most users Instagram Since it is seen as a less labor-intensive alternative to the (news) stream, InstagramThere is nothing easier than posting a story on. After all, it only takes a few seconds and three taps to take a photo or video and share it right on your profile.
But Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories)There’s more to it than meets the eye. Used properly, it’s a great tool for engaging with your followers, connecting with other users, and sharing your life with people you care about.
However, if used incorrectly, Stories The feature is quickly annoying and stories It can become overly long monologues, confusing to anyone but the person who created it. Here are the best to help your posts stand out Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories) tips!
- 1 What are Instagram Stories?
- 2 1. Share Quality Photos and Videos
- 3 2.Present and Highlight a Specific Topic or Context in Your Instagram Stories
- 4 3. Awaken Interest and Curiosity
- 5 4.Ask Questions on Instagram Stories
- 6 5.Create a Community on Instagram
- 7 6.Be Innovative and Creative
- 8 7. Provide Links to Your Accounts and Website on Other Social Media Platforms
What are Instagram Stories?
Essentially, a Instagram storyand, Instagram on your profile 24-moment is an ordered collection of photos and videos that can be viewed by your followers throughout. 24-moment Then story disappears.
Instagram Stories Used for various purposes. An impressive Instagram Behind the scenes of your post storyIt can be a narrative, provide information about an introduction, or be a fun way to share an event that does not require a formal post.
Although this method may seem like a subjective situation that varies from person to person, it is usually Instagram overlooked by its users. Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories), formal Instagram It is less formal than its posts, and looks more like a casual conversation, where unedited photos or videos can be shared.
However, if you’re looking for success on social media, everything you post should be worth your audience’s attention.
Here are some items to consider:
- Photos and videos should be focused and engaging.
- With simple edits (such as cropping and color correction) photos and videos can be improved, attracting more users.
- The text (text) you add to the story must be readable and not overly long.
- Videos with voiceovers should not be cut in an unusual place or in the middle of a sentence.
- And also, Instagram Standard strategies (a little more editing and making it more interesting) to make your photos stand out still apply.
also StoriesJust because of giving you the freedom to share as many photos or videos as you want doesn’t mean you have to post every photo or video you take. Storyall of you 2 or 3– It should not take longer than a minute. Storiesis designed to give people a quick and private look “behind the scenes” of your social media; of long comments or videos, a blog post or YouTube It is more suitable to be published as video.
2.Present and Highlight a Specific Topic or Context in Your Instagram Stories
Instagram One of the biggest mistakes users make is that it makes no sense. storys to publish. Of course, you don’t want to spend your time writing long descriptions that no one will read or offering voiceovers that no one will listen to.
Instead of Instagramsimple for every picture or video stickers – stickers (located in the upper right corner of the photo editing screen) presents. Determine your location, specify the time / date, tag people you are with or a related hashtag use these tags to add.
It stickers, Instagram Stories‘in Tür (Type) when paired with one or two sentences on the screen (Stories swipe left completely after turning on the camera), storyYour will make sense to anyone watching it.
3. Awaken Interest and Curiosity
Instagramespecially Stories has many great features for And Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories) Since one of the main purposes of the feature is to present the more personal (and fun!) side of your social media, we recommend that you take full advantage of these features whenever possible!
Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories) Includes these great features:
- BoomerangReceive and share
- Make your face stand out in the background. Focus filter
- Can be matched with different audio clips (including “bounce”, “TV show”, “drama” and “beats”) to help highlight an important element or person in your story. Super zoom filter (Superzoom filter)
- Playing video on rewind (rewind)
- “Hands Free” mode that allows you to record video clips without holding the shutter button down
- A “Stop Motion” mode that allows you to create short, looped videos from still photos
- It can give you naughty accessories, change your face in funny ways, and even a little Photoshop A changing set of creatures that can practice magic filtered (press and hold someone’s face or tap the smiley face at the bottom right of the screen) selection
- A wide variety that you can add anywhere (section) of your image / video stickers, GIF‘s and emojis
4.Ask Questions on Instagram Stories
Instagram users Instagram StoryAn easy way to get them interested and invested in your business is to ask them to share their ideas. Instagram, StoryOffers two easy tools to get input (reply – comment) from people viewing your.
First, you can try creating a poll. Select the “Survey” tag, write your question, and then let your story viewers choose. 2It is enough to enter the -options. People each 2-Option will also update the survey percentage continuously as you select it.
Want a less polarizing, neutral option? Then slider sticker Select the option. Both the question you asked and slideryı (slider) you use to tag stickeryı (sticker) you can customize. Storyviewers later sliderThey can drag you according to the intensity of their reaction to your question.
5.Create a Community on Instagram
Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories)One of the disadvantages of is that your followers can comment on your posts. Open to everyone It is not able to answer as. While the polls and sliders shown above are fun, they don’t allow for too much nuance. Many successful Instagram his account removes this gap by posting screenshots of sincere and sincere responses to his direct messages.
This strategy Instagram It can be a great way to build a community around your account – but be careful to respect your followers’ privacy. It is always best to ask that user and ask for their permission before tagging someone’s username or showing identifying information in a screenshot. Also, using the drawing tool, you can draw on any information.
6.Be Innovative and Creative
Instagramhas many great features. You can also add any photo or screenshots of photos you have saved on your phone in the last 24 hours to your stories. This feature is especially great third party (third party) Instagram When paired with their applications, it offers a world of opportunities.
Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories) When it comes to it, the only limit is your innovation – your creative side and your audience’s attention span. Storiesoffers a truly unique way to tell stories and share information, and third-party apps and editing features can help you achieve any effect you want.
7. Provide Links to Your Accounts and Website on Other Social Media Platforms
Although they seem deceiving at first Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories)is a powerful way to reach followers. Whether InstagramAs a way to connect users to your other social media accounts, whether you’re promoting a brand in, starting a business or just sharing what you eat for breakfast. Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories) is important to use.
Instagram your followers, StoriesDon’t be afraid to redirect it to other social media accounts through your website.
For example, after showing a behind-the-scenes interview, your followers YouTubeYou can ask them to view it on, enter a contest on your blog, or visit a specific site with a coupon code.
10.000If you have more than one followers (or have a verified account), direct storyYou can even add a link to your. 10.000If you have fewer followers than always old “Link (link) in biography” You can use the feature!
Instagram Stories (Instagram Stories) It’s also important for promoting other accounts you like, creating excitement for a promotion, or helping your followers feel more connected to you as an individual.
The post 7 Ways to Highlight Your Instagram Stories first appeared on TeknoDestek.