Do iPhone Apps work on MAC?
Last updated: November 24, 2020
ipad yada Do iPhone apps work on MAC? If you are using one of the new Apple Silicon processor models, access some of the mobile applications you use, Run iPhone apps on the MACYou don’t need to use your iPhone or iPad for k.
iOS and macOS are two operating systems that run separately; this also software different. Therefore, an application designed for one platform will not work on the other.
Running iPhone apps on the MAC for;
- Mac, MacBook, Mac Mini with Apple Silicon processor.
- macOS Big Sur 11 or newer operating system.
- You need an iPhone or iPad.
Run iPhone apps on the MAC
- Located on the dock Launchpad Start by clicking the icon.
- App Store Press the icon.
- Enter the name of the app in the search box in the upper left corner.
- Above iPhone & iPad Applications Click on the box.
- Hover over the app and İndir Click the icon.
- When the download is complete Hungry Press the button.