Last updated: November 18, 2020
You have just bought your Arçelik TV connecting to wired or wireless internet Just follow the steps in our article.
Your TV not connecting to the internetYou can make the connection by following the steps below.
Connecting Arçelik TV to the internet Before taking the steps;
- Check your modem and internet.
- Make sure all the lights of the modem are on.
- If the distance between the modem and the TV is far, the modem may not be detecting the TV, move the modem closer.
- Make sure you are connected to the modem’s internet with your computer or phone.
- Try to connect by unplugging the TV and plugging it back in.
Connecting Arçelik TV to Wireless Internet
- From the remote “menuWe enter the settings by pressing the ”button.
- “menuWhen you press ” button in the lower right corner switch to advanced usage mode If you see the text, press the blue button of your remote.
- By coming to the bottom world symbol “Access pointLogin to the ”option.
- “WirelessEnter the option ”.
- Finally, all wireless networks in your range will be listed. From here, select your wireless network and enter the network security password.
- connect Click to complete the wireless network connection.
That is all !
After the connection is established, you will see the warning “Connection successful”. If you are getting an error while establishing a connection, you are probably entering your wireless network password incorrectly.
Connecting Arçelik TV to Wired Internet
- When you plug in the modem “LAN cable“Nu on the back of your TV”LANPlug in ”.
- “WHITEUnder the “tab”Change connection typeYou will see the text.
- With the down arrow key “Change connection type“When above the text”OKPress the ”button.
- On the screen that opens, “Wired“Select”OKSelect with ”button.
- From your commander “Red keyWhen you press “, the connection is established.
- To the TV screen “Internet successful – Gateway successfulYour connection will have been completed if you received the text ”.
If the connection is not made and Gateway connection failed error If you do, make sure your cable is not broken.