After the recent huge electricity hikes, a how much does the electric vehicle cost did you wonder? In this article How much does 1 tank of the electric car charge? We calculated for you.
electric carThanks to the hardware on it, the devices can be charged with the right equipment from anywhere there is electricity from a 220V home socket to a 400V three-phase industrial socket.
Electricity pricesThe cost of charging the tank of electric cars doubled after the huge price hikes. with a petrol vehicle filling a tank of the electric vehicle It’s almost the same price.
For those who fill their electric vehicle at the charging station Cost of 1 tank chargeWe calculated it for you.
First, let’s look at the charging of electric vehicles.
Electric vehicles have 2 different charging sockets. AC Type 2 Socket or DC socket.
- AC Sockets (Alternating current) : Since AC sockets are also used in household sockets, they are the cheapest way of electric vehicle charging. However, it takes a long time to charge a vehicle with an AC socket. In AC type charging stations, the alternating current coming from the mains is converted into linear current with the help of a converter on the vehicle and transmitted to the battery. However, in AC networks, the charging speed varies depending on the output power of the station and the capacity of the converter in the vehicle.
- DC Sockets (Direct current) : DC stations, also known as high-speed charging, can perform a full charge in 1-4 hours. This time varies according to the vehicle’s battery capacity and DC charging power. The alternating current in the network is converted to direct current on the station and transmitted to the vehicle battery.
Electric cars sold in Turkeyi and electric car pricesnı in our article here you can find.
Now how much does the electric vehicle cost let’s see.
How much does the electric vehicle cost?
Electric vehicle fast charging stations It provides the opportunity to charge the vehicle up to 80% in 30 minutes. In normal fast charging stations, this time varies between 2 hours and 4 hours.
Charging from a standard household outlet can take one night or longer.
electric vehicle charging operations, according to the power your vehicle draws from the station per hour; It is tariffed according to the socket it is connected to (AC Type 2 Socket or DC, CCS and CHAdeMO socket) under two tariff groups over the minute it remains connected.
- Getting the Tesla 3 to 80% chargeWhile it was 72 TL last year, the figure is 172 TL this year.
- Getting the Hyundai Kona to 80% chargeWhile it was 114 TL last year, the figure is 260 TL this year.
- Getting the Porsche Taycan to 80% chargeWhile it was 122.5 TL last year, the figure is 276.5 TL this year.
How much does the electric vehicle cost? In our article, we finally include the features of electric vehicle models on the market.
You can find the technical specifications of electric vehicles according to the brand and model in the table below.
in electric vehicle AC Socket what?
Since AC sockets are also used in household sockets, electricity is the cheapest way to charge a vehicle. However, it takes a long time to charge a vehicle with an AC socket.
in electric vehicle DC Socket what?
DC stations, also known as high-speed charging, can perform a full charge in 1-4 hours.
How much does the Tesla 3 charge?
Bringing Tesla 3 to 80% charge, while it was 72 TL last year, this year it is 172 TL.
How much does the Hyundai Kona charge?
Bringing Hyundai Kona to 80% charge was 114 TL last year, while this year it is 260 TL.
How much does the Porsche Taycan charge?
Bringing the Porsche Taycan to 80% charge was 122.5 TL last year, while this year it is 276.5 TL.
Last Updated: January 23, 2022