Facebook, gives you many options to customize your profile. In fact, there are so many options, Facebook If you are just starting out from scratch, the sheer number of options available can be overwhelming.
FacebookNo matter how long you’ve been using , one of the information you’ll want to change right away is your relationship status.
Windows or Mac on the computer Facebook Follow the steps below to log in to your account and update your relationship status and who can see it!
How to Update Your Relationship Status on Facebook
- Windows or Mac on your computer https://www.facebook.com/ Go to and Facebook login to your account. After logging into your account, click on your name that appears in the top toolbar to go to your profile.
- From the menus at the top of your profile page About Click the tab.
- containing most of your personal information. About page is opened, located in the sidebar on the left. Family and Relationships Click .
- FacebookIf you’ve never edited your relationship status before, Add your relationship status (Add your relationship status) Click on the empty box labeled If you’ve edited your relationship status before, hover over your current relationship status and Edit Click the link.
- Relationship Status A box labeled will appear. Click the tile to open a menu list where you can choose from different relationship types. After choosing a relationship status, Save Changes Click the button.
The post How to Change Relationship Status on Facebook and Set Who Can See it? first appeared on TeknoDestek.