One of the indicators of iPhone battery life iPhone charge cycle countis. available on iPhone battery 500 full charge cycles It is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity throughout.
All rechargeable batteries have a limited lifetime. Apple lithium-ion batteries work in charge cycles.
Using the 100% charge of the battery means 1 cycle. One cycle should be understood as 1 charge and 1 discharge of the battery. So every time you charge and discharge your iPhone, 1 cycle is over.
Your charge remained at 20% overnight, so you used 80% charge and plugged the phone into the charger. Charge was 100%. A full charge cycle is made in 20% of the part that you will use the next day. (80%+20%= 1 full charge cycle)
Apple products other than iPhone charge loopare as follows:
- Apple Watch: 1000 full charge cycles
- iPad: 1000 full charge cycles
- MacBook: 1000 full charge cycles
How to find iPhone charge cycle count?
Find out iPhone charge cycle countfor mech:
- iPhone’unuzda Settings > Privacy > Analytics and improvements Go to section.
- analytical dataSelect .
- When you enter the analysis data, scroll to the bottom. log-aggregated Click on the last one.
- Copy all the contents of the file.
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone and paste the copied content.
- With the Search Notes option Batterycyclecount or Number of Battery Cycles Search for the word.
- integer in the section Battery cycle countyou will see.
To maximize battery performance and help extend battery lifein our article here You can use the tips available.