iPhoneIs your Stream stuck on a black or frozen screen that doesn’t respond to any action? There are a few steps you can take to fix this issue without losing all your data.
iPhoneIf your device has come to a point where it does not respond to any operation, your first option is to restart the device. In most scenarios, this method solves the problem.
Of course, there may be a more serious problem with the phone. If the following troubleshooting steps don’t work, Apple support You should contact
Restart your iPhone
iPhoneForcing restart won’t delete any apps or data, so it’s a safe first step. reboot steps, iPhoneDepends on your model.
Restart Procedure for iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone SE (2nd generation) Models
volume up press and release the key, mute Press and release the key and then press the side key ( ) until the screen turns back on.Power – On/Off Press and hold the button). Apple logo side key (Power – On/Off button) release.
Restart Process for iPhone 7
mute key and Strength (Power – On/Off) button at the same time. Apple logo Release the buttons when appears.
Restart Procedure for iPhone 6s and iPhone SE (1st generation)
Strength (Power – On/Off) key and Home Screen Press and hold the key at the same time. Apple logo Release the keys when appears.
After reboot iPhoneIf your . is not opening or starting, continue to the next step.
Charge Your iPhone
Charging your phone for a short time can bring it back to normal. Plug your phone directly into a power adapter for best results; wireless charging or computer USB Avoid plugging into the port. That’s it 1 second charge it and then try turning on and using the phone again.
iPhoneIf your device still doesn’t work or gets stuck on (re)starting, the next step iOSto update or reinstall.
Apple Support as a last resort before contacting iOSYou can try updating or restoring . This, iPhoneYour ‘restarts without problems, but Apple logoIf it does not pass the nu stage, it is a good option. Request, iOSWhat you need to do to reinstall !
- iPhoneConnect your to a computer and iTunesOpen .
- By following the steps below iPhoneyour recovery modeGet it at:
- iPhone 8 or higher iPhone devices: volume up press and release, mute Press and release the key, then side keya (Power – On/Off Press and hold the button). charging connector and iTunes logo found recovery mode screenuntil you see side keya (Power – On/Off Press and hold the button).
- iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: mute key and Strength (Power – On/Off) button at the same time. Recovery mode until you see your screen mute Press and hold the key.
- iPhone 6s or older iPhone devices: Strength (Power – On/Off) key and Home Screen Press and hold the key at the same time. Recovery mode until you see your screen Home Screen Press and hold the key.
- On your computer, iPhoneyour restore or update when you see the option Update Click the button. iTunesupdates your phone without deleting your apps and data. which will delete all your data Restore Do not select the option.
update If it doesn’t work, your last resort Restore is to select the option. This option iPhoneIt will restore your .
Important note: Restore if you choose iOS it will be reinstalled and all your data will be deleted. With this, iCloudYou will have the opportunity to restore a backup of your data from That’s why it’s important to back up your data.
Apple Support Contact
Remaining on a black or frozen screen that does not respond to any operation iPhoneIf you haven’t had a chance to fix this problem on your Apple Support You should contact.
How To Fix Freeze And Unresponsive Issue On iPhone? first appeared on TeknoDestek.