For a while for different reasons Twitter you may not want to use your account. You do not need to permanently close your account for this. Twitter It is possible to freeze your account and disable it temporarily. After doing this, you can also Twitter You can reactivate your account and continue to use it actively. We explained step by step how you can do this for you in this article.
- Firstly Twitter login to your account.
- ‘Profile’ Click on the menu.
- Located at the bottom ‘Settings and Privacy’ Click.
- ‘Account’ menu and then ‘Deactivate my account’ Click.
- On the incoming page ‘Disable username’ Click.
- You will be asked to enter your password. Login your password. So now Twitter Your account will be frozen.
Before freezing your account, you should pay attention to Twitter changing your username and email address before freezing your account. So then the new Twitter You can use your username and e-mail account in your account. if Twitter If you don’t know how to change your username and email address, you can follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Twitter account and then ‘Profile’ Click on the menu.
- ‘Settings and Privacy’ Click.
- ‘Account’ Click on the menu. Next ‘user name’ Login to the section.
- From this section, change your username and email address.
- At the bottom ‘Save changes’ Press. You will be asked to enter your password to confirm.
- By mail ‘Confirm your email address’ Confirm the action by clicking the link.
- You can now use your old username and email address in a new account.
The post How to Freeze Twitter Account? first appeared on TeknoSupport.