Edge, was rebuilt in January of last year and launched with a new look. same waye Chromium based Microsoft Edge It came out and took everyone by surprise. Since then, many users around the world have used it as their primary browser. Microsoft Edgepassed to.
However, it doesn’t end there. It seems that Microsoft Edge Canary (beta/insider) added a new option to their build that lets you hide the Title Bar when Vertical Tabs are in use. By doing the same Microsoft Edge can be seen with a visual revision. Let’s take a look at enabling the settings to get the new look.
Hide Title Bar in Edge Stable
To get and look at the new settings Edge CanarWondering if you’ll need y? No way. A Reddit user r/Windows10 subdirectory, you can enable the setting using an Edge flag. Flags are basically experimental features added to chrome-based browsers. Let’s see how to do the same.
1. Microsoft Edge’Open i and type the following in the address bar:
2. Second, the required setting will be highlighted. select Effective from its drop-down menu and click on the blue Restart button.
3. After completion, the browser will restart. Click on the icon in the top left next to Tabs and enable Vertical Tabs from there.
4. Finally, the title bar will disappear and you will be presented with a brand new look.
And that’s it. This is quite different from what we’ve used before. Although vertical tabs have been around for a while, what sets it apart is the disappearance of the title bar.
Hide Title Bar in Edge Canary
For any reason, primary Edge Stable’ınızda If you don’t want to enable the experimental feature, Edge Canary’yi can always download it. Edge Canary versions, Microsoft Edgen are insider constructs.
1. From Microsoft’s website to get started Edge Canary’yi download and install.
2. Complete the initial setup of the scanner after it’s installed and opened.
3. Also, go to browser Settings and go to Appearance tab.
5. Enable the “Hide Title Bar when in vertical tabs” toggle.
6. Finally, open the vertical tabs and adopt the new look.
The post How to Hide Title Bar in Microsoft Edge Browser? first appeared on TeknoDestek.