Last updated: December 21, 2020
iCloud usage guide in our article iCloud services frequently encountered with information about I forgot my iCloud password, iCloud not backing up We will give answers to frequently asked questions such as.
- 1 What is iCloud?
- 2 What does iCloud do?
- 3 iCloud how many gb?
- 4 How to open iCloud account?
- 5 What does iCloud back up?
- 6 How to backup iCloud?
- 7 Where are iCloud backups stored?
- 8 How to restore iCloud backup?
- 9 How to delete iCloud backup?
- 10 I forgot my iCloud password, how can I find it?
- 11 Why is iCloud not backing up?
What is iCloud?
iCloud is a cloud storage feature offered by Apple that allows you to securely store your data.
What does iCloud do?
- You can back up our device over the internet connection without using iTunes or return your backup.
- You can enable your important information such as Contacts, Calendar, Bookmarks, Notes to be automatically synchronized and transferred to my other iOS-based devices.
- Thanks to Photo Stream, you can view the photo you take on one device instantly on your other devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touc, Mac, PC, Apple TV, etc.).
iCloud how many gb?
There is 5 GB of free storage for iCloud. If this capacity is not enough for you, you can increase the storage space by paying a fee.
How to open iCloud account?
Make sure you have the latest version of iOS or iPadOS installed on your device.
- Settings > General > Software update Go to section to see if an update is available.
- SettingsGo to and sign in to your device with your Apple ID.
- When you log in iCloud it opens automatically.
- Settingsgo to [adınız] Touch and iCloudSelect.
Choose the apps you want to use with iCloud, such as Photos, Contacts, Calendars, and third-party apps.
What does iCloud back up?
- Application data
- Apple Watch backups
- Device settings
- Home screen and app layout
- iMessage, SMS and MMS messages
- Photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Purchase history, which includes content such as music, movies, TV shows, apps, and books from Apple services.
- You can back up ringtones.
How to backup iCloud?
iCloud backup for;
- Connect to a wireless network with your device.
- Settings Sign in to iCloud from the tab with your name at the top of the section.
- Open iCloud backups and say back up now.
Where are iCloud backups stored?
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
- On iOS 11 or later and iPadOS Settings > [adınız] > iCloud > Manage Storage Space > RefillsGo to.
- If you are using iOS 10.3 Settings > [adınız] > iCloudGo to. Tap the graph showing your iCloud usage, then tap Manage Space.
Tap a backup to view more detailed information, choose what information to back up, or delete the backup.
How to restore iCloud backup?
Restoring iCloud backup for;
- Turn on the device you want to restore.
- Later Applications and Data Come to the part.
- iCloud backupClick Restore from and sign in with your iCloud account from which you backed up.
- Select the backup you want to upload. Don’t leave the wireless network you are connected to and wait for the transfer to complete.
How to delete iCloud backup?
Delete iCloud backup for;
- Settings Sign in to iCloud from.
- Manage space When clicked on, all the devices you have backed up before will appear as icons with their names.
- Clicking on the device you no longer want backed up delete backup just say.
I forgot my iCloud password, how can I find it?
If you forgot iCloud password;
- Click Forgot Apple ID or password
- In the new page that opens, you will be asked for your registered e-mail account. With whichever e-mail address you have opened an Apple account, you have to enter that e-mail.
- Then write the characters in the picture and continue.
- You will then come to the Select what information you want to reset window.
- Here reset my password use method.
- You can send your new password to your secondary e-mail address, or you can get your password back by answering security questions.
Why is iCloud not backing up?
Restarting your iOS device and trying to back up to iCloud may fix the problem.
- To force restart your iPhone / iPad Main monitor button and Power buttonneither hold until you see the Apple logo and make sure your device is connected to a wireless network after it restarts.
- As a second step Settings > iCloud > AndBackup and Back Up Now You try the backup again by tapping.
If this very simple step did not solve your problem, you can move on to the second solution.
Deleting all the backups you have made to iCloud so far, resetting the network settings and trying your luck from the beginning may solve your problem.
- You connect your iPhone / iPad to your computer and make local backups to the computer via iTunes software.
- By switching to your iOS device when iTunes backup is complete Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage you go to the menu. You catch your old iCloud backup and delete it.
- Also, to reset your network settings Settings > Reset > Reset the network settings you are following your path.
- When you do this, you need to log back into the networks that you were connected to previously.
- After logging into your wireless network Settings > iCloud > Backup > Back Up Now You start the backup process by tapping the option.