Last updated: January 5, 2021
In Windows 10 joystick without using the program FPS valuesYou can see. Windows 10 Do not show FPS You can find it in our how-to article.,
FPS (Frames Per Second) Shows the amount of images processed per second. The higher the FPS value, the better the smoothness in games.
Show Windows 10 FPS
If the games you play experience spikes and freezes, you can start by checking your FPS values first.
- Windows + G Open Game Bar by pressing the keys.
- From the panel that opens Performance Find the box.
- From the left menu FPS Click on the tab.
- From the screen to the right Request Access Press the button.
- In the incoming alert window Yes Click the button.
When you start the game, the FPS counter is ready and waits in Xbox Game Bar.
After completing these steps, all you need to do is restart your computer.
Also, if you cannot access Xbox Game Bar panel with Windows + G keys Start> Settings> Game> Game Bar> On Follow the steps.
After entering the game, activate the panel with the Windows + G keys and position the box at a point you want.