You can read the detailed explanation of Layout from Instagram and IOS Shortcuts applications, which you can use to combine photos on iPhone, in our article.
photo merge on iPhoneYou can read the detailed explanation of Layout from Instagram and IOS Shortcuts applications that you can use for k in our article.
The iPhone Photos app doesn’t have a built-in feature to combine multiple photos into one. but there is another iOS app you can use to circumvent this feature.
You may already know how to combine pictures on a computer, but did you know that it is much easier to do it on the iPhone?
We’ll show you some ways to combine two pictures on your iPhone or iPad.
With the two easy-to-use methods shown below, you can quickly and easily combine two pictures on your iPhone.
Photomerge iPhone Using App
Merge photos on iPhoneThe best way is to use an app. With the Layout from Instagram application, you can create collages from your photos.
Layout from Instagram app by clicking here download it.
- On the main screen of the app, tap the photos you want to combine into a single image.
- As you start selecting photos, various compositions will be displayed at the top. Here choose your preferred layout like side by side or top down
- The layout you selected will open in full screen mode. If you wish, use the tools provided at the bottom of your screen to edit your photo. With these tools, you can mirror, flip or add a white border between images.
- by tapping Save bYou can save your magnified photo.
Photomerge iPhone Using Shortcuts
Shortcuts, Merge photos on iPhone It is one of Apple’s official iOS apps that allows you to perform and automate various tasks, including
Shortcuts come pre-installed on iPhone, but if for some reason you can’t find the app, you can download it from the App Store.
- If you don’t have the Shortcuts app on your iPhone, first from the link here download it.
- Shortcuts Open the app and click to create a new shortcut. plus (+) Tap the icon.
- Name the shortcut Merge Photos You can edit as
- Tap Add Action
- Select PhotoMark .
- By activating multiple selection Merge Pictures Select the option.
- Merge Photos Horizontally yada Merge Photos Vertically Select the option.
- The shortcut will do its job and you will see the resulting image on the screen. If you’re happy with it, tap the “Done” button.
- You will be asked if you want to save the picture in the Photos app. Here, tap the “Save to Camera Roll” button.
- Open the “Photos” app and go to the “Recent” album to find the newly saved, merged image.
That’s it, your composite image is ready. You can use the shortcut to combine more images.
As you can see, you don’t need to learn complex photo editing skills when you want to combine photos on an iPhone. Even if you have to combine more than two photos next time, you can follow the same steps to easily combine all the photos you selected into one photo.