If you want to stop automatic Chrome updates, you can do so in a few steps using one of the options in our article. Contents you will read: Hide…
Stop automatic Chrome updatesIf you want k, you can do this in a few steps by using one of the options in our article.
automatic updatesis good for keeping your browser up to date and secure. Google Chrome performs automatic updates every few weeks to make the browser more secure and stable. However, sometimes these new versions installed are not very stable or may cause compatibility problems in use. Therefore, to avoid such problems disable automatic updatesk may be seen as a better option.
However Disable Google Chrome auto-update does not have the option. There is no option in Chrome to disable auto-update or revert to previous browser version.
Stopping a Chrome updateIf you want k, you can do it in a few steps using one of the options listed.
Read on to learn how to stop Chrome updates on Windows.
How to Stop Automatic Google Chrome Updates using the System Configuration Tool
Windows’ta Stop Chrome auto-updatethe best way, System Configuration Utility (also known as MSConfig).
- Win+R opened by pressing run to the window msconfig type and press Enter.
- drop-down System Configuration Toolon the i screen Services Click the tab.
- Google Update Service (gupdate) ve Google Update Service (gupdatem) find the lines.
- Uncheck both items and okpress
You will be prompted to restart your computer for these changes to take effect.
How to Stop Automatic Google Chrome Updates using Windows Services Manager
Stop automatic Chrome updatessecond method of Windows Services Manageris to use .
- Win+R opened by pressing run to the window services.msc type and press Enter.
- In the Services window that opens Google Update Service (gupdate) ve Google Update Service (gupdatem) find the lines.
- Google Update Service (gupdateDouble click ) and Startup Typeby clicking on Out of order tick the option.
- same operation Google Update Service (gupdatem) do it inside.
Google does not recommend stopping these updates as they are critical to improving your browsing experience and security. It is important to understand that by disabling Chrome updates, you may be vulnerable to serious security issues and also miss out on some useful new features.
Google Chrome latest version https://www.google.com.tr/intl/tr/chrome/ You can download from.
What happens if we don’t update chrome?
Chrome updates are absolutely necessary for both security and more stable operation of the browser. A security patch comes out with every update.