In today’s world Google Maps (Google Maps) What would we do without it? If you’re traveling and you’re in an area (location) where there’s no internet, your answer to this question would probably be ‘I have no idea’.
If you are going to a place that you do not know well and where there is no internet, you should prepare the maps you need in advance in order not to lose your way. Google MapsIt’s a good idea to download from .
In this article, where there is no internet Google Maps‘NS (Google Maps) We will tell you how you can download it to your phone so that you can use it.
Things to Know Before Downloading Google Maps (Google Maps) on Phone
To access the map of that place (region) that you downloaded to your phone to use in a place (region) where there is no internet, Google Maps‘NS (Google Maps) Just use it the way you always use it. When you scroll to the map of the location (location – region) you downloaded, you will see street names and important landmarks.
But before you pin all your expectations on a downloaded map, remember that downloaded maps have some limitations.
There are no public transport, bicycle or pedestrian directions on the map you download to your phone for use in places without an internet connection. Also the map resolution will likely be lower (blurred). You will also not have access to traffic information, alternative routes or lane guidance. And if roads change for any reason (for example, due to construction blocking the road), you won’t be warned.
How to Download Maps from Google Maps (Google Maps) on iPhone or iPad?
Google Maps (Google Maps) familiar with the application and routinely using the application iPhone and iPad For users, this process is quite easy.
- Google Maps (Google Maps) open the app and Google accountto your (Gmail) login.
- In the search box, search for the location you want to download and save to your phone.
- The map will position to show the location you are looking for and a tab will appear at the bottom of the screen giving you several options. Swipe right on the menus under the address at the bottom of the map İndir (Download) Tap the menu.
- You will be asked to confirm the download and will be told how much space the downloaded map will occupy on your phone. To start the download İNDİR (DOWNLOAD) Tap .
How to Download Maps from Google Maps on Android Devices?
Android download maps on devices, iPhonein and iPadAs in, it’s pretty easy!
- Google Maps (Google Maps) open the app and Google Accountto your (Gmail) login.
- In the search box, type the name of the place – location – region you want to save on your phone and search.
- Once you’ve found the location you’re looking for, tap at the bottom of the screen to open a tab with more details. location nameTap
- On the incoming screen İNDİR (DOWNLOAD) Tap the menu and then again İNDİR (DOWNLOAD) Confirm the download by tapping . Before confirming the download, you will be informed how much space the downloaded map will occupy on your phone.
The post How to Download Maps from Google Maps to Get Directions Without Internet? first appeared on TeknoDestek.