When you sign up for Facebook Facebook friends list, your profile and posts are visible to everyone.
Facebook friends listis a list of all accounts that you have sent or accepted a friend request from. Your friends and every user you interact with on Facebook are on this list. This friend list remains public unless the account owner changes it.
according to your request Facebook friends listwhat completely can hide Or you can set your friends list so that only certain people can see it.
How to hide Facebook friends list?
To hide your Facebook friend list from the Web:
- www.facebook.com Log in to your Facebook account.
- In the section opened by clicking the arrow sign in the upper right corner Settings and privacy Click .
- Here Settings on the left side of the screen by clicking security Select item.
- Scroll down the page How can people find and contact you? in the section Who can see your friend list? next to Edit Click the button.
- Open to everyone You can select the option you want by ticking the section.
To hide your Facebook friend list over the phone:
- Open the Facebook app and tap the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- Settings and Privacy Tap on.
- From your options Settings’Select .
- found here Audience and visibility from the part How can people find and contact you? Tap .
- from the list that appears Who can see your friend list? You can edit the part.
Do you know?
Deleted Facebook messages and posts Facebook data download You can restore with the service. (See: https://www.teknolojidolabi.com/silinen-facebook-mesajlari-geri-alma/)
Last Updated: November 26, 2021