How To Share Animated GIF Images On Facebook
We are here with a cool way to post Facebook is how to share Animated GIFs on Facebook. Facebook is the social media giant in which we continue to share many state, images and videos, etc. But what about the different sharing, you can now share animated images that are images in GIF format on Facebook too, and the method is very simple and for that we are discussing in this post. So take a look on the method below to share your favorite animated images on Facebook.
How to share animated GIFs on Facebook
The method is very simple and will be implemented through an online portal that allows you to share GIF images in your Facebook profile with your friends. Then follow the steps below to continue.
Steps to share GIFs on Facebook:
- First you must visit Giphy your computer.
- Here you can see the image with this batch Gif format.
- Now if you want to upload your image, you can do it directly by clicking the upload button there.
- Just copy the link to your downloaded file and return to the site home page.
- Now if you want to share your own uploaded image and then you paste the link into the search box or you can search for funny pictures in the search box.
- Now when the opened image you will see the Facebook share button just click on it.
- Connect to your Facebook account when you want to share the image.
- Now you will see the GIF image in your postbox, just click the Share button.
- That done, your gif is shared with your friends on facebook.
So above is the complete guide for How To Share Animated GIF Images on Facebook. With this, you can easily share all your favorite GIF images with friends on Facebook in seconds. We hope you like our work, do not share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related questions.