How to Update System Software on PlayStation 5 (PS5)?
Like many other technologies on the market, PlayStation 5 (PS5)You must know how to update the software in your. These updates are important as they can fix bugs in the system, bring new features and many other changes to make your new game console as good as possible. PlayStation (PS5) The review we made when it was first released with all its capabilities, Sonyshows that will offer much more in the future; so to keep your console always up to date, PlayStation (PS5)Let’s see how we can update your.
Updating the PlayStation 5 (PS5) System Software
- PlayStation (PS5)with your open and TVwhile connected to your DualSense Using the controller, go to the top right of the screen and then Settings Select the option (menu).
- Among the options Sistem (System) Swipe down to select menu.
- Located on the right side of your screen. System Software Update and Settings Select menu.
- To set updates to download and install automatically on the incoming page Download Update Files Automatically and Install Update Files Automatically switch button in options open (ten) position.
- Next, PlayStation (PS5)to have your to check for updates Update System Software Click the option (menu).
If an update is available, the system will begin the download. Since you turned on the automatic installation option for updates in step 4, the update files will be installed automatically after they are downloaded. To complete the update process, if necessary, PlayStation (PS5)Your can be restarted; however, your game console will take care of this part for you.
How to Update System Software on The post PlayStation 5 (PS5)? first appeared on TeknoSupport.