Twitter Circle nedir In our article, (Twitter Circle) What is Twitter Circle, how to set it up and Circle use including how to tweet to your own Twitter circle with About Twitter’s Circle feature We’ll go over everything you need to know.
Twitter Circle (Turkish Twitter Circle) is a way to Tweet to selected individuals and share their thoughts with a smaller group. Circlebasically allows you to tweet to an audience where all members are selected by you.
Twitter Around You You choose who will be, and only those you add can reply to and interact with Tweets you share around them.
How does Twitter Circle work?
As we said in the introduction to our article, the Circle feature on Twitter allows you to tweet to a limited audience whose members are determined by you. This limited audience is also known as the Circle or the Circle.
- You can add a maximum of 150 people to your Circle, including people who don’t follow you.
- Each user has only one Circle, you can add or remove people from this Circle.
- Your Circle members can see your Circle tweets and replies to those tweets, provided they don’t come from a protected account. Protected accounts can join Circles, but their responses will only be seen by Circle members who are also their followers.
- While Circle members cannot retweet your Circle tweets, they can still take screenshots or download them.
- Mute, Circle tweets you don’t want to see features work in Circle.
- People you add or remove from your Circle won’t know about it, but the CircleTweets themselves will say “Only @[Twitter kullanıcı adı]People around ‘s Twitter can see this Tweet.
How to set up Twitter Circle?
Before you can tweet to your chosen followers, you need to set up Circle. In the instructions below, we’ll show you how to do this via Twitter’s desktop website and Twitter mobile app.
How to create Twitter circle on computer?
- https://twitter.comfrom the left menu More Click .
- menu‘the Twitter CircleSelect .
- In the window that opens Suggested tab next to the users you want to add to your Twitter Circle. Add Press the button.
- When you’re done adding contacts X Press the icon. This much!
How to create Twitter circle on mobile?
You can also set up Twitter Circle using the mobile app. The mobile app method may vary slightly depending on the mobile device you are using, but the following general guidelines should still apply:
- Open your Twitter mobile app and Profile over menuEnter .
- Here Twitter CircleSelect .
- Suggested Add your Twitter Circle from the tab.
That is all!
How to use Twitter Circle?
Install CircleAfter that, you’re ready to tweet to your friends. Here’s how to do this on the desktop web:
How to use Twitter circle on computer?
- https://twitter.comat the top by entering What’s going on? Click .
- Choose the people to add to your Circle.
- When you close the screen after making a selection, you can now Tweet that can be seen by your Twitter Circle.
How to use Twitter circle on mobile device?
Now that you have your Twitter Circle set up on your mobile device, it’s time to start tweeting.
- Open your Twitter mobile app, and then Plus Tap sign.
- Selecting the tweet EveryoneMark .
- Create the Twitter Circle.
At this point, you can write your tweet as you normally would, and then tweet You can start sending to members of your circle.
You can also check these articles:
What is the Twitter circle feature?
The Twitter Circle feature allows you to tweet to a limited audience whose members are determined by you. This limited audience is also known as the Circle.