Last updated: October 28, 2020
What is Nvidia DLSS, what does it do? You can find answers to many questions about DLSS, such as DLSS supporting graphics cards and DLSS supporting games.
What is Nvidia DLSS, what does it do?
DLSS (Deep Learning Superior Sampling) uses Deep Learning techniques to produce an image that resembles a higher resolution image of the original low resolution image and NVIDIA is a technology developed by.
DLSS artificial intelligence using the game performance increasing. This technology enables the low resolution image to be predicted by artificial intelligence into high resolution. It is based on logic. Moreover, to do this, it does not run the graphics card too much, it uses improved artificial images.
DLSS’in amacı, Presenting images as if you were playing the game you are running at 1440p in 4K.
How does Nvidia DLSS work?
DLSS forces a game to render in lower resolution. Then, artificial intelligence steps in and tries to understand the game in a higher resolution. It does this by using some anti-aliasing effects and sharpening. Then the details and visual effects that must be present in high resolutions are added on top of low resolution. The system actually plays the game in low resolution, but the high resolution version is projected on the screen. This whole process in a split second takes place.
Graphics cards that support DLSS
- Geforce RTX 3090 (20.583tl): 24GB, GDDR6X, 384bit.
- Geforce RTX 3080 (10.410tl): 10GB, GDDR6X, 320
- Geforce RTX 3070 (4.805tl): 8GB, GDDR6, 256bit.
- Geforce RTX 2080 Ti (13.246tl): 11GB, GDDR6, 352bit.
- Geforce RTX 2080 Super (10,657tl): 8GB, GDDR6, 256bit.
- Geforce RTX 2080 (9.255tl): 8GB, GDDR6, 256bit.
- Geforce RTX 2070 (6.108tl): 8GB, GDDR6, 256bit.
- Geforce RTX 2070 Super (6.296tl): 8GB, GDDR6, 256bit.
- Geforce RTX 2060 (3.775tl): 6GB, GDDR6, 192bit.
- Geforce RTX 2060 Super (5.631tl): 8GB, GDDR6, 256bit.
DLSS supported games
- Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries
- Metro Exodus
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Monster Hunter World
- Final Fantasy XV
- Battlefield 5
- Deliver Us the Moon
- F1 2020
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Death Stranding
- Fear the Wolves
- Darksiders 3
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Atomic Heart
- We Happy Few
- Storm drivers
- Srious Sam 4: Planet Badass
- Hitman 2
- The Forge Arena