What is VLC Media Player?
For those who ask what program is required to watch a video, a single program is sufficient for us. Room VLC media player!
- 1 What is VLC Media Player?
- 2 What does VLC Media Player do?
- 3 What to do with VLC Player?
- 4 What media formats does VLC Player support?
- 5 Is VLC Player free?
- 6 How to Install VLC Media Player?
- 7 How to uninstall VLC Media Player?
- 8 What is VLC for Android?
- 9 Convert Media files with VLC Media Player
- 10 Playing and downloading Online videos with VLC Media Player
- 11 Add watermark to video with VLC Media Player
- 12 Add Subtitles to a movie with VLC Media Player
- 13 How to do VLC subtitle scrolling?
- 14 How to listen to the radio with VLC Player?
What is VLC Media Player?
VLC Media Player is a free and very fast media player software that is open source and can play any media file you can think of. You can watch all videos with VLC player smoothly and without installing any additional software.
What does VLC Media Player do?
VLC Media Player supports many formats such as MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, etc., as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD media and almost all media files and streaming protocols. VLC carries the codec packs itself, so you don’t need to install a separate codec pack. With this free program, you will not need to use another video player.
What to do with VLC Player?
VLC Media Player file;
- Online Video Playback
- Save Video With
- Recording the Desktop
- DVD / BluRay / AudioCD Ripleme
- Recording Webcam
- Video and Sound Effects
- Making a Video Wallpaper
- ASCII Video Playback
- Video Screenshot Capture
- Changing Video Play Speed
You can do video operations.
What media formats does VLC Player support?
VLC Player supports all the following formats:
MPEG-1/2, DivX® (1/2/3/4/5/6), MPEG-4 ASP, XviD, 3ivX D4, H.261, H.263 / H.263i, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, Cinepak, Theora, Dirac / VC-2, MJPEG (A/B), WMV 1/2, WMV 3 / WMV-9 / VC-1, Sorenson 1/3, DV, On2 VP3/VP5/VP6, Indeo Video v3 (IV32), Real Video (1/2/3/4), MPEG Layer 1/2, MP3 – MPEG Layer 3, AAC – MPEG-4 part3, Vorbis, AC3 – A/52, E-AC-3, MLP / TrueHD>3, DTS, WMA 1/2, WMA 3, FLAC, ALAC, Speex, Musepack / MPC, ATRAC 3, Wavpack, Mod, TrueAudio, APE, Real Audio, Alaw/µlaw, AMR (3GPP), MIDI, LPCM, ADPCM, QCELP, DV Audio, QDM2/QDMC, MACE, DVD, Text files (MicroDVD, SubRIP, SubViewer, SSA1-5, SAMI, VPlayer), Closed captions, Vobsub, Universal Subtitle Format (USF), SVCD / CVD, DVB, OGM, CMML, Kate. ID3 tags, APEv2, Vorbis comment
Is VLC Player free?
VLC Player is a completely free program.
How to Install VLC Media Player?
- VLC Website Open it and click the “Download VLC” button
- Select the version suitable for your operating system here
- A new page will open and the download will begin.
- Double click the VLC setup file you downloaded and proceed to the setup phase.
- Select the language you want to use and click the OK button. You will see the text “Welcome to VLC media player setup wizard”.
- By saying Next, you can add or remove the components you want or do not want from the Advanced Installation options.
- Finally, click on the “Install” button.
That’s it for the VLC media player installation process
How to uninstall VLC Media Player?
You can use the instruction below to remove VLC Media Player from your computer according to the operating system you have.
To uninstall VLC Media Player from Windows 10;
- start Click on the menu and Settings select.
- System Click.
- Installed ApplicationsClick.
- Select the program you want to remove among the listed programs and search for the program by typing its name. In this case VLC Media Player.
- When you find VLC Media Player Select and Remove Click.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall VLC Media Player.
To uninstall VLC Media Player from Windows 8 / 8.1;
- Click on the Start Menu (Win 8.1) or press the Windows Key.
- Locate the VLC Media Player icon and right click it.
- Look at the bottom of the screen and click the Uninstall icon.
- Make sure the software highlighted again is indeed VLC Media Player (if not, find and select this software from the program list).
- Click on Uninstall / Change.
- Follow the instructions on screen to uninstall VLC Media Player.
To uninstall VLC Media Player from Windows 7 & Vista;
- Click on the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and then on Uninstall a Program.
- Identify the programs and software you want to remove from the program list. In this case, find the program you want to uninstall, VLC Media Player. Once you find the VLC Media Player software, select it and click on Uninstall / Change.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to uninstall VLC Media Player.
What is VLC for Android?
VLC for Android is an app that can be used to watch videos on Android devices, allowing you to do this and much more.
You can download the VLC for Android application from our PlayStore link below.
Convert Media files with VLC Media Player
You can use VLC to convert your media files to a wide variety of formats. The application allows you to choose exactly how you want to convert your files. The file you want to convert After setting the components, if you apply the last step with the Convert save button, you will have performed the desired operation.
- Step # 1: Click on Media and then click Convert / Save,
- Step # 2: Add a file by clicking the Add button.
- Step # 3: Set the components you want to convert.
- Step # 4: Click Convert Save.
Your download is incompatible MKV videos to MP4 format You can make it more useful by turning. Convert MKV videos to MP4 format You can also do the process with VLC media player.
Playing and downloading Online videos with VLC Media Player
Using this feature, you can play or download videos you see on the internet. VLC Media Playerstands out with its features that are valid in online environments and responds to users’ requests.
- Step # 1: Click on Environment and then click Open Network Stream.
- Step # 2: Click on the Network tab.
- Step # 3: Enter the URL for your video.
- Step # 4: Click Convert if you want to convert the video from the option next to the Play button, and click Play to play it.
Add watermark to video with VLC Media Player
With the feature of watermarking the video, you add your own watermark on the video and you don’t need a special video editor to do this. To save the video with watermark VLC’s recording feature Remember that you must use it.
- Step # 1: Click on Tools and then click on Effects and Filters.
- Step # 2: Click Image Effects. Enable the image adjustment text.
- Step # 3: Here you can adjust the effects for your image. If you want to add text, you can use the Text insert box in the Overlay tab.
Add Subtitles to a movie with VLC Media Player
Make sure that the subtitle file you want to add is in the same place as the video. This feature videos you want to add subtitles You will make your job easier and you will be able to add your desired language texts to videos via VLC.
- Step # 1: Click on the Subtitle tab.
- Step # 2: Click Add subtitle file and add files.
How to do VLC subtitle scrolling?
When you set the speed with the keyboard keys, the speed increments are 50 ms. This is a fixed value and cannot be changed.
To change the delay during video playback:
- if the subtitle is ahead of the sound g Press the key.
- if the subtitle is behind the sound, h Press the key.
How to listen to the radio with VLC Player?
Hundreds of included in VLC Player SHOUTcast do you know it’s a radio station? However these radios you need to make it accessible. For this, you can select the Shoutcast tab from the Media / Service Explore tabs and listen to one of the radio stations that will come across.