In this article, Android or iPhone delete Facebook from phone, Facebook account closing how to do it. Facebook account deletion and Facebook account closing You can find the details about the processes in our content in detail.
Deleting Facebook from Phone
- Open the facebook app from your Android or iOS device, in the lower right corner of the screen on iPhone, and in the upper right corner of the screen on Android menu Tap the icon.
- Scroll down the menu and Settings and Privacy Tap and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down the page and Your Facebook Information under the title Account Ownership and Control selecting the option Freezing and Deleting Enter the section.
- Delete the account and select “Continue to Delete Account”Button.
- At the bottom of the opened page Delete the account Touch the button.
- On the security screen that opens, enter your Facebook password and continuation Touch the button and delete facebook account Confirm the operation.
Facebook account deletion After completing the process as above, your account After 30 days will be permanently deleted. If you stop deleting your facebook account within this 30-day period, you can log in to your facebook account and Cancel Delete Just click on the option.
If you are bored with your social media account, there is an account freeze option that will allow you to take a break for a while. Using this option, you can freeze your Facebook account until you open it again, instead of deleting it completely. In this way, the social media information you have accumulated until then will not disappear completely. There are a few simple steps you should follow for the account freeze option.
- First, log into Facebook on the phone or computer.
- Later Settings Click the tab.
- “SecurityClick the tab with ”options.
- At the bottom of the page that opens,Freeze your accountClick the “tab”.
- A page will open again.Freezed Your Accountr ”option.