Opera ad blockersi is built right into the browser, does not require any download and installation. Opera ad blockingdo activatefrom browser settings for k ad blockingJust open it.
Built into Opera ad blockercatches ads before the site opens, so websites open even faster without ads.
In addition to the built-in ad blocker in Opera, there is also a VPN service that you can use for free and unlimited. Our article with detailed information about Opera VPN you can read it here.
How to turn on Opera ad blocker?
- Open the Opera browser from your desktop. If you don’t have Opera, click here. you can download .
- located in the upper right corner to three lines click in front of you Easy setup menu will appear.
- located at the bottom Privacy and Security from the section Block ads Activate the button.
How to fix Opera ad blocker not working?
Opera ad blocking If the feature is not working even though you have activated it;
- Uninstall and reinstall Opera.
- Opera on the upper left Opera Click on the icon and here Update and Restore Select the option.
If the Opera ad blocking feature is still not working by clicking here Install the Opera uBlock Origin extension.
uBlock Originis a free and open source browser add-on that can work in different browsers, for content filtering and ad blocking.
Frequently asked questions about Opera ad blocker
Does Opera block ads?
The ad-blocking feature built into Opera catches ads before the site opens, so websites open even faster without ads.
What is Opera ad blocker?
The ad blocker in Opera is built right into the browser, it does not require any download and installation.
Why does Opera show ads?
To activate the Opera ad blocker, simply turn on ad blocking in the browser settings.